Sunday, January 10, 2016

The Last Hurrah!

In keeping with taking a break from Eve, I had significant assets to move out of the C3 Wormhole that has been my home. It was uneventful, all ships and assets moved out without even a hint of interdiction, so I scooped my tower and warped for the HiSec for what I thought would be the last time.

Habitually smashing the D-Scan button as W-Space types do, I notice three Ventures have suddenly appeared in system. They can only be at either the Gas or Ore sites in system so I set my alt character about finding them whilst I jump out to HiSec with my tower. My quarry are soon located tucking into some Arkonor, conveniently bunched together so they can group mine into a cargo container. You know where this is heading, right?

I re-ship into Night Fever, praise Bob for his final gift and make my way back to the Wormhole from HiSec. Despite being on D-Scan from the entry, they do not react when the Proteus jumps in, continuing to be the hard working industrious types, undeterred by imminent danger. I warp in at 10km's from their can, align to a celestial and hold my cloak until all three are in range of Bob's Divine Pulse.



All three Ventures and their pods are dispatched on the first cycle, and I leave the scene of the sacrifice with a broad smile. Praise be to Bob!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Keep it civil!