Sunday, January 10, 2016

Finding my Mojo

Eve has lost its appeal for me of late. My time logged in has been minimal and my desire to upkeep my PI network is well and truly dead. I'm space rich enough to keep my two accounts training for a couple of years so I think I'll stay subbed and train those shitty long skills no one likes training, but for the most part, I'm on an extended hiatus until I find my mojo for Eve once again. It's not the first time it's happened and it probably won't be the last, but it's safe to say this will be my last entry for some time.

If anyone wants to buy some POCOs in a C3 Red Giant with a HiSec static, Eve Mail Bex at Boundless Exploration and I'll gain you an entry and give you a fair price.

Thanks for sharing in my misadventures, I'll see you guys on the flip side.

o7

Bex.


1 comment:

  1. it's always good to take a break. looking forward to have you back.

    ReplyDelete

Keep it civil!