Thursday, April 7, 2022

Disco is back in fashion.

Hi Eve; it's been a minute.

For the last five years or so I've been consumed by World of Warships; it dragged me away from Eve with it's very light time commitments and my history of loving all things naval. If I'm completely honest, I haven't missed Eve much, either. The T3 cruiser rework made the Disco Proteus impossible and although I found a solution in the Legion, it was absurdly expensive due the the large number of purple modules required to shoehorn five large smart bombs onto it.

I have missed the community though. There's a certain warmth in knowing absolutely everyone is out to get you but most of those are pretty good sports about it because they realise it's content. It's unusually introspective in the online gaming universe and something I think makes Eve very unique.

Now clearly I have a lot of catching up to do and, to be sure, this is me just dipping my toe back in the water since I read about the recent buff to the Proteus. I'm assured that Disco Inferno is once more entirely do-able so I thought, what the fuck, lets re-sub for a month and give it a try.

So consider this your one and only warning. Bob's Disciple is back to enforce His will in Anoikis. I hope to see you soon.